Pet Loss Hurts-A Free Grief Support Group Offered By Angel PawPrint
We are an open group for both women and men that provides a combination of grief support, education and social opportunities.
- We allow new members to join at any time or skip meetings if they wish to
- We offer emotional support through guided conversations
- We provide information about the grieving process by hosting guest speakers, showing videos or discussing reading materials
- We facilitate opportunities for members to socialize and do enjoyable activities together as a means of forming friendships that can ease the grief process
- Assist members in telling their unique stories
- Help members express their feelings about their loss
- Allow members to explore how their lives will change after loosing their beloved pet
- Create a safe place to discuss difficult issues
- Help members acquire coping skills and enhance self-care
- Receive encouragement and hope from other group members
- Realize that you are not alone in your bereavement journey
- Have the opportunity to share information and resources
- Become part of a supportive community
- Have a chance to experience personal growth and development
- Meet new people that often become good friends
When And Where Is The Next Meeting?
We have created a separate website specifically for the Free Pet Loss Grief Support Group serving the Las Vegas community. There you will find the most up to date accurate information on times, dates and location. Please click on the link below if you are interested in attending.