Pet Loss Hurts-A Free Grief Support Group Offered By Angel PawPrint
We are an open group for both women and men that provides a combination of grief support, education and social opportunities.
- We allow new members to join at any time or skip meetings if they wish to
- We offer emotional support through guided conversations
- We provide information about the grieving process by hosting guest speakers, showing videos or discussing reading materials
- We facilitate opportunities for members to socialize and do enjoyable activities together as a means of forming friendships that can ease the grief process
- Assist members in telling their unique stories
- Help members express their feelings about their loss
- Allow members to explore how their lives will change after loosing their beloved pet
- Create a safe place to discuss difficult issues
- Help members acquire coping skills and enhance self-care
- Receive encouragement and hope from other group members
- Realize that you are not alone in your bereavement journey
- Have the opportunity to share information and resources
- Become part of a supportive community
- Have a chance to experience personal growth and development
- Meet new people that often become good friends
When And Where Is The Next Meeting?
THE SUPPORT GROUP HAS BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE IN LIGT OF COVID-19.