We DO NOT:
- We do not sell any of our customer information to other third-party organizations.
- We do not handle your financial information in a way that puts it at risk.
The information we collect:
- The information you provide when you place an order–including name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information–is used solely for the purpose of fulfilling your order and occasionally providing you with email offers which you may find of interest.
How we protect your information:
We employ a number of security measures to keep your personal information safe.
- We keep all sensitive information inside secure networks.
- When you place an order, your information is transferred across the Internet via a secure server that utilizes Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and encryption technology.
How we use information:
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To quickly and accurately process your order.
- To provide you with the content and product offerings which will be most relevant to you.
- To effectively provide customer service to you.
- To provide you with special offers you may find of interest.
How we use “cookies”:
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. The term “outside parties” does not include Angel PawPrint, nor does it include our web hosting partners and other reputable third parties who provide us with web services and business processes on the condition that they keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when appropriate to comply with the law or protect the rights, property and safety of our communities, our customers and ourselves.
Changes to our policy:
This policy was last updated on April 13, 2017
Questions and feedback:
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
We thank you for your business and will continue to work hard to keep your personal information safe and secure.