I am a firm believer in ONLY endorsing products and services that I have a positive and personal experience with. After Comparing Pet Insurances, it was clear that Healthy Paws was the Number 1 choice!
When I adopted Our Ambassador KING VON NUGGET in July 2015, I insured my precious puppy right away. And what a blessing that I did! Sir Nugget ended up being diagnosed with meningitis at the young age of 6 months and he required expensive tests like MRI, CT Scan and Spinal Tap. This truly saved my bank account.
Though he is still on steroids, I feel safe and secure knowing that any medical care he may need is covered. What a relief!
Don't delay, Insure Your Pet TODAY and get a 10% Lifetime Discount courtesy of Angel PawPrint!
Healthy Paws Pet Insurance Plan Summary
Healthy Paws offers one pet insurance plan covering everything that matters including injuries, illnesses, genetic conditions, and emergency care. If your pet needs treatment for any accident or illness, and it's not a pre-existing condition, you're covered. It's that simple!
Choose your options for an annual deductible and reimbursement level to fit your budget:
- Annual deductible options of $100, $250, & $500.
- Reimbursement level options of 90%, 80%, & 70%.
Comprehensive coverage with unlimited lifetime benefits:
- Unlimited lifetime benefits with no per incident, per condition, annual, or lifetime limits on claims.
- See any licensed veterinarian including specialists and emergency animal hospitals to treat any accident or illness.
- Covered veterinarian services include but are not limited to:
- Diagnostic testing such as x-rays and blood tests
- Prescription Medications
Eligibility and waiting periods:
- Lifetime coverage for dogs and cats enrolled before the age of 14.
- 15 day waiting period for accident and illness. 12 month waiting period for hip dysplasia.
- Veterinary Exam Requirement:
- Pets less than 6 years of age must have had an exam within 12 months prior to enrollment otherwise they must have an exam within 15 days from the enrollment date.
- Pets 6 years or older must have had an exam within 30 days prior to enrollment otherwise they must have an exam within 15 days from the enrollment date.
- Veterinary Office Fee or Exam Fee.
- Preventative care like annual exams, flea and tick medications, and spay/neuter surgeries are excluded from coverage.
- No Dental coverage other than tooth extractions caused by an accident.
- See the sample policy for complete details on coverage and exclusions.
Why Is Healthy Paws Top-Rated With Pet Parents?
It’s not complicated. We created a very affordable, comprehensive pet insurance plan and then backed it up with an unparalleled commitment to customer service. From a pet parent’s perspective, they clearly understand what is covered and what is not covered. They also love the fast claim reimbursements (often in 3 days or less) and compassionate interactions with the Healthy Paws team.
Below are some key differences between Healthy Paws and other pet health insurance providers.
|Other Pet Insurance Companies
|Coverage for expensive hereditary and congenital conditions?
|Healthy Paws does not restrict coverage for hereditary and congenital conditions.
|Many pet insurance companies exclude or limit expensive hereditary and congenital conditions.
|Reimburse policyholder on the actual veterinary bill?
|Yes. Healthy Paws pays on the actual veterinary bill.
|Other companies will use a benefit schedule or use the term "usual and customary" which may substantially lower reimbursements to the pet parent.
|Any plan limits?
|Healthy Paws is the only company to offer unlimited lifetime benefits with an annual deductible. No caps on claims. Ever!
|Most companies place per incident, per condition, annual or lifetime caps on claims. This lowers the reimbursement to the pet parent.
|What do their customers say about their service?
|We work hard to earn the #1 rating from pet parents on leading review sites. We're committed to delivering the best pet insurance plan on the planet!
|Other companies simply have complicated plans that make it difficult for their service reps to achieve our standard of customer service.